ICD-U64 In-Circuit Programmer/Debugger
The estimated release date is June 1, 2020
ICD-U64 is a complete In-Circuit Programming and In-Circuit Debugging solution for Microchip's PIC® MCUs and dsPIC® DSCs. ICD-U64 debug support covers all targets that have debug mode when used in conjunction with the C-Aware IDE Compilers. The unit also provides in-circuit serial programming (ICSP) support for all Flash chips.
- ICD & ICSP functionality with CCS C-Aware IDE Compilers
- Supports all Microchip PIC® MCU or Flash Devices
- Powers and Connects with USB
- Power the target board at 3.3V or 5.0V with simple jumper setting
- Includes FREE CCSLOAD Software
- Data Streaming - Obtain Real-time Diagnostic Data, and more...
- RoHS Compliant
- Replaces ICD-U40 (still supported)
CCSLOAD FREE programmer control software supports the ICD-U64 and offers many new key features including; powerful command line options in Windows/Linux, extensive diagnostics, easy to use production interface, and enhanced security options.
ICD-U64 can be paired with Tag-Connect, a cost saving production ICSP Programming cable that eliminates the need for a ICSP connector on your product. Tag Connect provides a direct pin-to-circuit connection, saving space on your PCB. The modular end works with existing ICD programmers as well as the ICD-U64.