Sample list of customer projects completed
- Proprietary one wire interface to CANBUS bridge.
- Cell phone interface modules to program and dump diagnostic data for field testing.
- Cell phone SIM card multiplexer to allow automatic and electronic switching of the active SIM card used for a call phone.
- Module with a PIC that plugs into the socket for a legacy processor and simulates the functionality.
- Long life battery operated remote sensor sending data in periodic bursts over a cell phone network.
- Remote sensor units with interfaces to Ethernet, Cell Phones or Satellite for data collection over the web.
Data Logging/Firmware Updates
- Analog data logger and PC based data analysis program.
- Data logger to a SD card.
- Health equipment display unit with specific settings and logging memory for each specific user (F/W only).
- I2C based logging device.
Data/Temperature Sensing or Monitoring
- Alarm sensor powered by a 4-20m sensor output (F/W only)
- Controller operated over Ethernet with a Telnet interface and AT commands
- Hand held G force meter using an accelerometer and LED display.
- LCD display unit to display industrial monitoring data from multiple RS485 sources.
- Remote controller/monitor event programming done through an XML control program
- Remote controller/monitor with Internet interface
- Remote controller/monitor ARP, IP, TCP, UDP, HTTP, SMTP, Telnet protocols
- Remote controller/monitor web server and e-mail user interface
- Remote controller/monitor digital I/O, Analog I/O PWM output
- Remote temperature sensor operating and powered over Ethernet.
- Temperature sensor board that works on a RS485 bus with multiple drops.
- RS485 based thermostats (F/W only).
- Ultrasonic distance sensing unit for determining liquid level in tanks.
- Water meter detector interface to RS485 unit.
- Wide range temperature sensor using thermocouples and transferring data over RS485.
- USB to Dallas iButton bridge.
- Dallas iButton controlled access to electronic equipment system.
- MODBUS based controller monitor
- MODBUS to TCP/IP bridge.
- Module to output extremely accurate PWM pulses IAW serial command data.
- Positioning unit using analog feedback, and PWM control of positioning motor.
User LED display and various control inputs (F/W only).
- Controller with a PWM output based on several analog inputs.
- PC Software to collect, log and graph power line data.
- Analog voltage to 4-20m current loop output converter.
- Battery life testing unit
- High accuracy 4-20m to digital converter.
- Industrial high precision capacitance detector with LCD display (F/W only).
- Industrial voltage monitor with a custom LCD display and user programmable alarm settings (F/W Only).
- Light ballast controller (via PWM) and temperature monitor with EEPROM logging.
- Ultra-low power industrial monitor with real-time clock and user programmable alarm conditions over a serial interface.
- Modules that read an analog voltage, transmit them digitally and recreates the voltage.
- Power control module with USB interface.
- High speed RF scanner to survey and characterize frequency usage and tie the data to GPS position for both real-time data display and off-line detailed analysis. Includes extensive PC software including mapping.
- Various Remote Control Projects
- Zigbee Network Projects
- RFID access control
- Smart card duplicator