CCS Compiler Renewal and Upgrade Center
Use this site to renew maintenance, upgrade compilers, and find out current maintenance status.
Getting Your Customer Number
Your customer number can be found in many places:
- The first set of digits from your CCS reference number (before hyphen)
You can find this number on the:
- Sticker on the outside of the software cd package
- Invoice for the software purchase.
- Postcard maintenance reminders from CCS will list it in red on the mailing label.
- Email maintenance reminders from CCS will always include it.
What if I don't have a customer number?
- If you purchased a compiler through a distributor, you were given a P-Number (P123456789)
- Enter that P-Number in the field above
- Your customer number will be listed at the top of the Renewals page
*Your country or zip code depends on where you live.
- If you live within the United States, please enter your postal zip code.
- If you live outside the United States, please enter the name of the country you live in.
A. If you have one of your Registration Files (.crg), upload the file and click Lookup.
B. Fill out the form to have an email sent to CCS.
Software maintenance keeps your CCS software running at peak performance levels. Software maintenance renewals allow you to download the most recent versions of your product configuration for an entire year, giving you access to the newest Microchip devices within a family and CCS compiler enhancements that are available for the CCS product configurations you already own.
Software Upgrades and Add-ons
Software upgrades add an IDE to the software products you already own. Software Add-ons add compiler support for additional Microchip device families.
From this page, existing CCS customers can:
- View all previous software purchases to determine what you already own
- Purchase software maintenance
- Upgrade your software
Note: Even though you may view your account information and special deals using this login method, please note that if you have not created a new online account since May 2006, you must sign up as a new customer on our website to place an order.
If you are still experiencing difficulty please email or call (262-522-6500 x35) CCS Sales for assistance.