PCWHD IDE Compiler for Microchip
PCWHD: C-Aware IDE is a highly optimized and feature-rich ANSI C compiler for Microchip PIC® MCUs. Our C-Aware IDE provides embedded developers with a suite of tools and an intelligent code optimizing Microchip PIC® C compiler that frees developers to concentrate on design functionality instead of having to become an MCU architecture expert. C-Aware allows developers to manage every aspect of their embedded software development, from design through device programming and debugging. C-Aware is the ideal environment to develop C program code with integrated built-in functions, performance analyzation and statistics, and debugging compiled code in real-time while running on Microchip PIC® MCU devices.
- EZ App Lynx Library - Quickly create a Bluetooth® wireless sensor, managed on a mobile device
- Built-in Functions - included libraries for SPI, ADC, I2C, Timers, PWM, and more...
- External Peripheral Drivers - accelerates device and application development
- Example Programs - Quickly start a project with a large number of prewritten programs
- Pro-Level Optimization - Optimized code brings lower production costs
- C Profiler Tool - Track time and usage information for use on functions, code blocks, & receive live data from running programs
- Data Streaming - Route program I/O to a PC using an ICD
- Serial Input/Output Monitor Data Graph - Graph in real time to a PC from a PIC® MCU
- Project Wizards - Jump-start and configure many application peripherals
- Debugger Watch Items - Allow for easy tracking of structure and array variables
- Tree Viewer - Graphically display your program's call tree
- Multiple Compiler Versions - Ability to use specific versions for specific projects
- and More - view additional details
CCS compilers are easy to use and quick to learn. For the less experienced programmer, a detailed textbook explaining the C language and how it may be applied to PIC® microcontrollers.
PCWHD includes a comprehensive Help File to reference while you work without losing valuable time, free limited-time* maintenance, and free tech-support for the life of the product. (Additional 1 year product maintenance available upon purchase) *Maintenance Details
For more information on a popular chip within this device family, please view the PIC24EP512GU810 Datasheet.
Ready-to-use development kits available for rapid prototyping with popular parts such as: