CCS has produced a new Mobile Programming Webinar to help customers become immediately productive with the battery operated Load-n-Go hand-held ICSP™ programmer. This exciting, new webinar will show you how to update your stand-alone products in the field without the need for a PC.
- Enable your field support technicians and engineers to load new software in deployed products and keep them running at peak performance
- Use the CCSLoad Programmer Control Software to store programs in the Load-n-Go hand-held programmer for multiple product configurations
- Quickly locate and resolve programming issues
- Learn how the battery operated Load-n-Go can program devices in-circuit, even when the target system is powered down
View the webinar at ccsinfo.com/ccsloadngo
The Load-n-Go programmer/debugger used in the webinar provides programming support for Microchip's PIC® MCU and dsPIC® DSC families. Running on four AA batteries, this device performs rapid field programming of targets with up to four firmware images. It also can be used as an in-circuit debugger with the C-Aware Debugger software included in CCS IDE Compilers.
The Load-n-Go ships with everything needed to jump start your product development - power supply, batteries, programming and USB cables and programmer control software. It can be paired with Tag-Connect (not included), a cost saving ICSP™ programming cable that eliminates the need for an ICSP™ connector on the target board. Tag-Connect provides a direct pin-to-PCB connection that reduces component count and cost of your end product.
The Load-n-Go programmer is in-stock and available now.
- Load-n-Go Hand-held Programmer - $199
- Tag Connect - $30
IDE Compiler owners can purchase the Load-n-Go for $149!