Capacitive Touch Development Kit
|Development Kit Options|
|Power supply & cables|
|*Hardware only and proto-boards are intended for customers already owning a CCS compiler.|
View Details. The estimated release date is October 10-21, 2016.
Create human touch applications with the Capacitive Touch Development Kit. Along with a prototyping board, it includes the powerful PCW Integrated Development Environment with compiler support for Microchip's PIC® PIC10, PIC12 and PIC16 families and an ICD-U64 in-circuit programmer/debugger that supports C-aware real time debugging. The capacitive touch prototyping board features Microchip's new PIC16LF727- part of the new generation of Enhanced Mid-Range family of PIC16 devices with mTouch™ Sensing Solution technology. An exercise tutorial contain 14 example programs steps the user through capacitive touch applications.
Capacitive Touch Prototyping Board includes:
- PIC16LF727 Flash Device
- 16 programmable capacitive pads
- LCD screen (16x2 chars)
- RS-232 Port with RS-232 Level Converter
- One LED
- On-board buzzer
- 8 pin Header to access unused I/O pins
- Board is equipped with *Tag Connect footprint for ICSP programming
- * Tag-Connect Cable sold separately
Capacitive Touch Development Kit includes:
- Capacitive Touch Prototyping Board
- In-Circuit Programmer/Debugger
- Exercise Tutorial
- 9V AC Adapter and Cables
Click here to view the Prototyping Accessories.