Syntax and Functions
Items marked with * are for 24-bit parts only.
|Standard C Syntax
- if, else, while, do, switch, case, for, return, goto, break, continue
- ! ~ ++ -- * = = , & |
- * / % << >> ^ && || ?:
- <= < > >= == !=
- = += -= *= /= %= >>= <<= &= ^=m |=
- typedef, static, auto, const, enum, struct, union
- Arrays up to 5 subscripts
- Structures and Unions may be nested.
- Custom bit fields (1-8 bits) within structures.
- Enumurated types
- Constant variables, arrays, structures and strings.
- Full function parameter support (any number and kind).
- C++ reference parameters and comments allowed
Items marked with * are for PIC10 – PIC18 compilers only.
Items marked with + are for PIC24 and dsPIC® compilers only.