Mach X Programmer
The estimated return to stock date is February 1, 2022
The Mach X Programmer is a full-featured device programmer that programs all Microchip PIC® MCU, Flash devices, and One-Time-Programmable (OTP) devices. Program various DIP chips (8-40 pins) directly from the on-board 40-pin ZIF socket. The unit also provides ICD & ICSP™ functionality and debug support covers all targets that have debug mode when used in conjunction with the C-Aware IDE Compilers.
Mach X Advantages:
- Direct programming with ZIF socket
- Program HEX and COF files & read HEX files
- Save burn parameters to HEX file as comments
- Automatic serial numbering options
- User selectable verify voltages (2V to 5.5V)
- Efficient batch programming through the use of the "Start/Repeat" button & CCSLOAD Software
- Calculate & program calibration constants (for devices with an internal oscillator)
Mach X Key Features:
- ICD & ICSP™ functionality with CCS C-Aware IDE Compilers
- Programming and debugging support for Microchip PIC® MCU, dsPIC® DSCs, & flash devices
- Programming support for Microchip PIC32
- Includes FREE CCSLOAD Software
- Drivers available for Linux and Windows (32 or 64-bit)
- RoHS compliant
CCSLOAD FREE programmer control software supports the Mach X and offers many new key features including; powerful command line options in Windows/Linux, extensive diagnostics, easy to use production interface, and enhanced security options.
Mach X can be paired with Tag-Connect, a cost saving production ICSP™ Programming cable that eliminates the need for an ICSP™ connector on your product. Tag Connect provides a direct pin-to-circuit connection, saving space on your PCB. The modular end works with existing ICD programmers as well as the Mach X.