Prime8 Production Programmer
The estimated return to stock date is July 30, 2021
The Prime8 production programmer has eight high-speed ISCP™ jacks for high volume programming. Ideal for production environments, it can operate as a stand-alone production programmer with its USB Flash card reader, or with CCS software on the PC. Program up to 8 devices individually or concurrently.
New Revision Updates:
- 4.3" Touchscreen LCD user interface to menus and actions when using in standalone mode. Menu in a graphical display for easy icons to read any touch to activate.
- Aluminum enclosure is a smaller, sleek design and more durable for industrial use.
- Flash drive readability and faster programming speed.
- 8 MB Internal Flash for Storing up to 4 Individual & Deployable Programs
- Up-to 8 selectable targets
- Can supply up to 200 mA to each target
- Supports 2.0V to 5V targets
- Optional PC Control using CCSLOAD Software or using an API other software
- Green/Pass, Red/Fail simulated LEDs for each target
Control Menu Features:
- Instruct to Program Device
- Verify Program Status
- Enable Individual Targets
- Specify Hex File
- Read Device Serial ID
- Create Unique Serial Numbers
Prime8 Key Features:
- ICSP functionality with CCS C-Aware IDE Compilers
- Supports all Microchip PIC® MCU or Flash Devices
- Standalone Programmer or Powers & Connects with USB
- Includes FREE CCSLOAD Software
- Drivers available for Linux and Windows (32 or 64-bit)
- RoHS Compliant
CCSLOAD FREE programmer control software supports the Prime8 and offers many new key features including; powerful command line options in Windows/Linux, extensive diagnostics, easy to use production interface, and enhanced security options.
Prime8 can be paired with Tag-Connect, a cost saving production ICSP Programming cable that eliminates the need for a ICSP connector on your product. Tag Connect provides a direct pin-to-circuit connection, saving space on your PCB. The modular end works with existing ICD programmers as well as the Prime8.