Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my customer number?
Your customer number can be found in many places:
- The first set of digits from your CCS reference number (before hyphen)
You can find this number on the:
- Sticker on the outside of the software cd package
- Invoice for the software purchase.
- Postcard maintenance reminders from CCS will list it in red on the mailing label.
- Email maintenance reminders from CCS will always include it.
What if I don't have a customer number?
- If you purchased a compiler through a distributor, you were given a P-Number (P123456789)
- Enter that P-Number in the field below
- Your customer number will be listed at the top of the Renewals page
*Your country or zip code depends on where you live.
- If you live within the United States, please enter your postal zip code.
- If you live outside the United States, please enter the name of the country you live in.