PIC16F877A Development Kit
|Development Kit Options|
|Power supply & cables|
|Prototyping Parts Box|
|*Hardware only and proto-boards are intended for customers already owning a CCS compiler.|
View Details. The estimated release date is October 10-21, 2016.
* Please Note: Microchip recommends PIC16F887 for new designs.
This development kit contains everything you need to begin development with Microchip's PIC® PIC16877A MCU. Along with a prototyping board, it includes the powerful PCW Integrated Development Environment with compiler support for Microchip's PIC® PIC10, PIC12 and PIC16 families and an ICD-U64 in-circuit programmer/debugger that supports C-aware real time debugging. The prototyping board features a PIC16F877A attached to a potentiometer, RS-232 level converter, pushbutton, three LEDs, and an ICD connector.
PIC16F877A Prototyping Board (Size: 3" x 1.75") includes:
- 30 I/O Pins (7 Can Be Analog)
- One Potentiometer
- One Pushbutton
- Three LEDs
- RS-232 Level Converter
- ICD Jack
PIC16F877A Development Kit includes:
- PIC16F877A Prototyping Board
- In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer
- Parts box with:
- 93LC56 serial EEPROM chip
- DS1631 digital thermometer chip
- NJU6355 real-time clock IC with attached 32.768kHz crystal
- Two digit 7-segment LED module
- Two 1K Ohm resistors
- Exercise Tutorial
- 9V AC Adapter and Cables
Click here to view the Prototyping Accessories.