The CCS C Compiler supports the new PIC18FxxQ10 family of microcontroller, which are low-cost alternative to similar general purpose devices.
The PIC18FxxQ10 family come in 28, 40 and 44 pin packages of which up to 36 of them can be used as I/O pins. Additionally has up to 128 K Bytes, 65536 instructions, of Program Flash Memory, up to 1024 Bytes of Data EEPROM and up to 3615 Bytes of Data SRAM.
The PIC18FxxQ10 family has a wide array of Analog and Digital peripherals that can be used with it including:
* 10-bit ADC with Computation module on up to 35 external channels
* 5-bit DAC, two High-Speed Analog Comparators
* Up to 7 Timers (3 8-bit/4 16-bit)
* Windowed Watchdog Timer, a Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC) module
* Two Capture/Compare/PWM (CCP) modules
* Two 10-bit PWM modules
* Zero-Cross Detect (ZCD) module
* Up to one Complementary Waveform Generator (CWG) module
* Up to eight Configurable Logic Cell (CLC) modules
* Low Voltage Detect (LVD) module
* Up to two Enhanced Universal Synchronous Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (EUSART) modules
* Up to two Master Synchronous Serial Port (MSSP) modules
Additionally almost every I/O pins for the PIC18FxxQ10 family can be assigned to almost any peripheral, using the CCS C Compiler's #pin_select directive, making it highly configurable for your specific hardware implementation.
If you plan to use this family of devices, make sure you have the latest compiler. Check the status of
your download rights on our website: www.ccsinfo.com/renewals