There are several great features in the CCS IDE compilers that give a helping hand to users. A handy one to try is the "Keep File Change History". Our engineers love it and we know you will too.
This feature recognizes any changes made in your code, and saves the history in a separate file on your PC. If you ever need to go back and reference the code, all of the previous code was saved for use! This feature is very user friendly and simple to use.
Just follow these steps to utilize this feature in your CCS IDE compiler.
- Open up your IDE Compiler
- View the Options Tab
- Click on the Editor Properties
- In the Editor Options Box, check the "Keep File Change History" box
- Choose how often you want to save the changes in the drop down box
- Choose the maximum number of files
- Press OK
- Compiler away!
To view our IDE compilers, visit: ccsinfo.com/newsIDE