Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy for Additional User Licenses?
- Additional compilers may be purchased as Additional User Licenses. Each license is good for one user or one computer at the same location.
- The original compiler purchased at full price MUST be on active maintenance OR be within the initial 30/60 days of free updates to allow for the purchase of one or more Additional User Licenses.
- The first time an Additional User License is purchased, maintenance is included equal to the duration of the original compiler download rights.
- Maintenance on the original compiler may be purchased at any time.
- Maintenance for additional users may be purchased to update the individual additional user. The original compiler is required to be on active maintenance.