EZ Web Lynx 5.0V
In stock (ships immediately)
Use HTML to add monitoring and control capability from any internet-ready mobile device or PC to your products. The module contains an integrated web server to bridge it's 11 I/O pins to any 10BASE-T Ethernet port. Upload custom web pages and use custom HTML tags to access and control all device I/O. Runs at 5V. Allows a PWM or timer channel.
EZ Web Lynx 5.0V Advantages:
- 11 I/O pins (5 can be analog). Analog inputs have a range from Vdd to GND and a resolution of (Vdd-GND)/256
- 2 I/O pins can communicate with Dallas sensors over an I2C bus to monitor temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 2 I/O pins can be used to implement a serial communications channel
- One pin can be configured as PWM and one as timer
- 256 8-bit volatile and non-volatile registers are provided for data storage
- Configurable serial capture buffer allows EZ Web Lynx to automatically capture a specific frame of serial data based on user specified start and stop conditions
EZ Web Lynx 5.0V Key Features:
- Integrated web server bridges device I/O to Ethernet
- Serves custom HTML dynamic web pages for displaying data
- Sends email notifications of event driven alarms and/or daily status
- Serial AT command interface allows user to configure and operate the device without a network connection
- UDP server interface included to accept AT commands and works with the EZ Web Lynx IDE to configure the device
- HTTP CGI interface commands can be issued to the EZ Web Lynx using HTTP CGI GET and POST commands
- Permits full modification of its networking settings, allowing easy integration into networks
- Device Lock password protects EZ Web Lynx from changing the configuration of the device
- Pin Lock allows I/O pins to be locked in their current state to prevent mode configurations from being modified
Get started quickly using the 5.0 Volt EZ Web Lynx Development Kit!
Need a low voltage solution? Check out the 3.3V EZ Web Lynx!
EZ Web Lynx 5.0V Information