EZ Web Lynx 3.3V
Use HTML to add monitoring and control capability from any internet-ready mobile device or PC to your products. The module contains an integrated web server to bridge it's 17 I/O pins to any 10BASE-T Ethernet port. Upload custom web pages and use custom HTML tags to access and control all device I/O. Runs at 3.3V.
EZ Web Lynx 3.3V Advantages:
- 17 I/O pins (6 can be analog). Analog inputs have a range from Vdd to GND and a resolution of (Vdd-GND)/256
- 2 I/O pins can communicate with Dallas sensors over an I2C bus to monitor temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 2 I/O pins can be used to implement a serial communications channel
- 256 8-bit volatile and non-volatile registers are provided for data storage
- Configurable serial capture buffer allows EZ Web Lynx to automatically capture a specific frame of serial data based on user specified start and stop conditions
EZ Web Lynx 3.3V Key Features:
- Integrated web server bridges device I/O to Ethernet
- Serves custom HTML dynamic web pages for displaying data
- Sends email notifications of event driven alarms and/or daily status
- Serial AT command interface allows user to configure and operate the device without a network connection
- UDP server interface included to accept AT commands and works with the EZ Web Lynx IDE to configure the device
- HTTP CGI interface commands can be issued to the EZ Web Lynx using HTTP CGI GET and POST commands
- Permits full modification of its networking settings, allowing easy integration into networks
- Device Lock password protects EZ Web Lynx from changing the configuration of the device
- Pin Lock allows I/O pins to be locked in their current state to prevent mode configurations from being modified
Get started quickly using the 3.3 Volt EZ Web Lynx Development Kit!
Need higher voltage? Check out our 5.0 Volt EZ Web Lynx!