CCS Wireless - Ember ZigBee™ Edition
|Development Kit Options|
|Power supply & cables|
|*Hardware only and proto-boards are intended for customers already owning a CCS compiler.|
View Details. The estimated return to stock date is April 30, 2021.
ZigBee™ For Both PIC16 and PIC18 Targets
The CCS Wireless - Ember ZigBee™ Edition Development Kit enables fast prototyping of ZigBee™ applications. This kit includes the powerful PCWH Integrated Development Environment with compiler support for Microchip's PIC® PIC10, PIC12, PIC16 and PIC18 families and an ICD-U64 in-circuit programmer/debugger that supports C-aware real time debugging. A base station board is provided along with two battery operated sensor boards, each with the EM260 module board installed. The kit features full communication protocols with the Ember-ZigBee™ stack using the powerful Ember EM260 chip.
CCS Wireless-Ember ZigBee™ Edition Prototyping Boards include:
- One base station board with PIC18LF4620 processor chip and EM260 module
(Size: 3.25" x 3")
- 10 I/O Pins (3 Can Be Analog) on Base Station
- Two sensor boards with PIC16F886 processor chips and EM260 modules
(Size: 2.75" x 1.25")
- 5 I/O Pins (1 Can Be Analog) on Sensor Boards
- Two 9V batteries
Features of the Ember EM260 module include:
- 2.4 Ghz IEEE 802.15.4 compliant transceiver
- 3.3V operation
- Insight Port for advanced network debugging with Insight Desktop
- Size: 1.375" x 1"
- SPI Interface
CCS Wireless - Ember ZigBee™ Edition Development Kit includes:
- Two Sensor Boards with PIC16F886 processor chips and EM260 modules
- One Base Station Board with PIC18LF4620 processor chip and EM260 module
- In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer
- Serial PC to Prototyping Board Cable
- Modular Cable (ICD to Prototyping Board)
- USB (or serial) PC to ICD Cable
- Exercise Tutorial and Ember Documentation
- 9V AC Adapters
- Two 9V Batteries
Click here to view the Prototyping Accessories.