Return/Repair Merchandise Authorization
The following steps will guide you through requesting repair or replacement of CCS Product. Be sure to complete each step and fill in all required fields to ensure your Return/Repair Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request is processed.
- Choose from the pull-down menus for specific products and problems. Any additional details on the problem you are experiencing will be helpful.
- Enter your complete shipping and contact information.
- Carefully read the Terms and Conditions of your specific RMA request.
- An RMA number will be generated and will provide you specific instructions for returning your product.
- Print the RMA and include when shipping. If you are unable to print the RMA, be sure to write the RMA number clearly on your package and include a brief written explanation of the problem.