CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ICD-1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lahoras

ICD-1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 7:27 pm     Reply with quote

Hello, I've been upgraded my ICD-1 from MicroChip to CCS and works fine, but this is running at 3,6864 mhz, I want to Know how I can do to Ugrade it to 20 Mhz, so the bootloader included by CCS only work with 3,68 Mhz only if, I replace xtal by 20 Mhz, CCS ICD program can't conect with it, can anybody help me?

best regards
Ariel

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:56 pm     Reply with quote

you have to install the 20 mhz software before you replace the crystal. or use a another programmer and install the hex file you can get it from ccs
pikman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:54 pm     Reply with quote

OK, but CCS ICD control program detects that my xtal is 3,68 for any reason and don't give me donwload other software, I have dicovered the problem, and this is due becouse CCS include a file called bootload.hex, this is used to upgrade to CCS , MicroChip ICD-1, that originally it works only at 3,68 Mhz, then I think dissasembly bootloader and I will edit on setup program the file 0x99 (SPBRG) to change for 20 Mhz, my porblem is that I don't know if the circuit of the ICD-S20 of CCS is similar to the MicroChip 's ICD-1, but it is worthwhile test it.

great.

ARIEL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: