CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Welcome to EZ App Lynx forum, read this first.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darren Rook

Welcome to EZ App Lynx forum, read this first.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:07 am     Reply with quote

Welcome to the EZ App Lynx forum. This forum is dedicated for user-to-user communication for topics related to EZ App Lynx.

EZ App Lynx is a C library developed for PICmicro's using the CCS C Compiler that talks to the EZ App Lynx App for Android and iOS phones and tablets. Since the EZ App Lynx App is already developed and on the respective App store (Google Play on Android devices and Apple App store on iOS devices), that means a PICmicro developing smartphone/tablet apps only needs to worry about developing firmware for the PICmicro. This absolves any responsibility for the developer to write their own App or deal with getting an App published and certified on the application store.

For more information, see the home page for EZ App Lynx:
www.ccsinfo.com/ezapp

This forum follows the same rules as the other CCS forums. Those rules can be found here:
http://www.ccsinfo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26245

While CCS may monitor this forum, this is not the place for tech support. Official tech support should be directed to support@ccsinfo.com
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: