CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

problem with PCWH V4.040 and the ICD-U40 2.14 rev #99

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inservi

problem with PCWH V4.040 and the ICD-U40 2.14 rev #99
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:33 am     Reply with quote

Hello,

I work with XP pro sp2.

With version 4.039, ICD-U40 worked perfectly as well with “PCWH” than with “ICD program interfaces”.
When I installed PCWH V4.040, the first time that I test “ICD interfaces program” that worked well.
After that, I charged PCWH V4.040, launched a compilation, and then, I launched ICD (from the menu of PCWH ide).

Since this moment, the USB connection is stop to worked ( when launch ICD, the dialog box for serial connection appear).
It is then the same problem from “ICD program interfaces” and from PCWH ide.

The only manner that I found to fix the problem is to reinstall PCWH V4.039 and the driver of usb ICD-U40. I make with this test 3 times.

Can you explain how to use PCWH v4.040 and the ICD-U40 ?

Thank-you.

dro.

Last edited by inservi on Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
horkesley

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:40 am     Reply with quote

Hi,

I to have problems with the USB. I receive a message saying 'no response from target' there is nothing wrong with the target, the USB has crashed.

I used to use an old ICD1 and this worked better than the ICD-U40, albeit a little slower. But this does not work with 4.040.

I am also trying to use a Ramtex driver for a LCD display and seem to have a compatibility problem.

CCS say they have no experience/knowledge of Ramtex, Ramtex say they have had discussuions with CCS regarding compatibility.

Meanwhile, my project is falling behind.

Any comment anyone.

HiTech?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:51 pm     Reply with quote

Hello,

Yes, for summarize, the USB driver is corrupted after the first usage PCWH 4.040.

CCS must absolutely improve its debugging process !

dro

ICD software issue
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:45 pm     Reply with quote

Try downloading the latest ICDsoftware(V2.79). Also email support@ccsinfo.com to report issues as this forum is not regularly monitored.
inservi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:40 am     Reply with quote

Thank-you dini. I will try that.

Quote:
Also email support@ccsinfo.com to report issues as this forum is not regularly monitored.

Before encumbering the CCS support (which is obviously already very overloaded), I prefer to put the question in this forum because I do not know if it is a bug or an error from me. Also note that I subjected this problem to the CCS support and that I did not receive any answer.

Best regards,
dro.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: