CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

"Current ICD firmware is not supported"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jerry Robinson

"Current ICD firmware is not supported"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:38 pm     Reply with quote

Using a ICD-U40 with PCWH 3.249 and ICDU.exe dated 4-13-2005. Each time PCWH or icdu.exe tries to access the ICD I get the "Current ICD firmware is not supported" error screen. As far as I know the ICD-U firmware is version 2.05. Anyway I can check this, or, ultimately, fix the problem.

As usual we're down here until we can fix this latest problem.

Thanks for any help
MGP

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:21 am     Reply with quote

There is a standalone program for the ICD called ICD Control Program. I forget if it's installed with PCWH or separately -- I think you may have to install it separately. It is the standalone programmer and utility software for the ICD.

When you run that program it will show you the current ICD firmware version in the status line at the bottom of the program window.

I just updated all my ICD software a week or two ago. The ICD Control Program version is V2.61 and the ICD Firmware version is V2.09.

So it appears you have older ICD firmware. You can download the current version from the CCS website.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: