CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

CCS bootloader

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tagge

CCS bootloader
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:17 am     Reply with quote

Hi,
I cant compile the CCS bootloader, ex_bootloader.c
It seems that a whole lot of declarations and other stuff are missing?
that is in the loader.c file, why?
Has anyone managed to compile the bootloader without larger modifications, or is there something wrong with my ex files and drivers?
Im using the ver: 3.242
I intend to use a pic 18f2525 at 4MHz
and I must be able to use a software UART, is this possible?
It seems that at least, bytefactorys codeloader, aint possible to use with a sw uart. Without major rewriting, it uses kbhit() and that only works, as supposed in that program, with HW uart? Has anyone rewritten this to function with a software uart? in that case, I would be very happy for some examples of what has to be changed.
Happy for all suggestions..
PCM programmer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:57 pm     Reply with quote

I created a project in MPLAB vs. 7.20, called Ex_bootloader,
and I added the Ex_bootloader.c file to it and compiled it
with PCH vs. 3.242. It compiled with no errors.
There are two warnings, but aren't important.
Tagge

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 2:13 am     Reply with quote

When I compile it in MPLAB(but using CCS as tool) I get this?
Executing: "C:\Program\PICC\Ccsc.exe" "ex_bootloader.c" +FH +DF +LN +T -A +M +Z +Y=9 +EA
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 41(15,22): Undefined identifier buffidx
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 43(10,16): Undefined identifier buffer
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 44(18,24): Undefined identifier buffer
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 46(16,20): Undefined identifier XOFF
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 51(11,17): Undefined identifier buffer
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 52(27,35): Undefined identifier -- atoi_b16
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 55(26,34): Undefined identifier -- atoi_b16
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 57(31,39): Undefined identifier -- atoi_b16
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 71(43,54): Undefined identifier LOADER_ADDR
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 74(26,33): Undefined identifier buffidx
*** Error 76 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 74(42,43): Expect ;
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 78(38,46): Undefined identifier -- atoi_b16
*** Error 51 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 80(13,17): A numeric expression must appear here
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 84(45,52): Undefined identifier buffidx
*** Error 76 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 84(62,63): Expect ;
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 99(35,43): Undefined identifier -- atoi_b16
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 105(19,25): Undefined identifier ACKLOD
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 107(15,18): Undefined identifier XON
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 110(13,19): Undefined identifier ACKLOD
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 111(12,15): Undefined identifier XON
*** Error 12 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 134(6,17): Undefined identifier LOADER_ADDR
*** Error 48 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 134(19,30): Expecting a (
*** Error 43 "C:\Program\PICC\drivers\loader.c" Line 134(31,32): Expecting a declaration
23 Errors, 0 Warnings.
Maybe my loader.c is corrupted?
And i still wonder about using a SW uart and a bootloader, is there any solutions around?
Can one use the tinyloader and a sw uart? and is it possible to use it without a hw pin "trigger"?
/have a nice, bugless day
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: