CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

forum problem?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
russk2txb

forum problem?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:01 pm     Reply with quote

FYI I notice a problem with this forum. When I search and get more than one page of results, it shows that there are many more pages but clicking on a page number, or on next page, results in an empty page and notice that there are no results for my query. This is the same on Internet Explorer and Google Chrome, so I think it is not at my end.
Russ
temtronic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:04 pm     Reply with quote

Just did a search for 'lcd', came back with 85 PAGES ! I can goto any of them. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, Firefox 56.0.7. Will check on the other machine.

OK, checked on my trusty XP Home PC, Firefox 52.5.2 works fine 4222 hits for 'lcd', 85 pages, can goto any page, next and previous.

So if I can get it to work using the CCS forum 'search', me thinks you've got a problem on your end.

Jay
russk2txb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:47 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks Jay. It is working ok here now too. I guess it was a temporary problem. I should have waited a few hours before posting. I did not change anything here (Windows 7 pro also), did not reboot, logoff or anything so I still think it was the forum but it is ok now.

Thanks again, Russ
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:02 am     Reply with quote

I think there was some short term little problem with the forum (maintenance possibly). I tried to post that this was working for me, and it didn't accept the post. Half an hour later Jay had posted, and I didn't bother.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: