CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Windows 8 - CCS IDE PCWHD v4.134 Cannot run debug

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warren.woolseyiii

Windows 8 - CCS IDE PCWHD v4.134 Cannot run debug
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:50 pm     Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am working with a PIC24FV32KA304, I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 8. I am running Windows 8 - CCS IDE PCWHD v4.134, CCSLoad v5.019, ICD U64 v3.12, hardware Rev 3.

The code that exists for our application has been up and running for well over two years. On windows 7 i was able to debug / flash with no problems. However since switching over to windows 8 I am unable to run debugging sessions. The debug interface will flash the MCU, and once loading is complete the status window will display "Not Ready".

We have not made any changes to the code base so I have a hard time believing that the code all the sudden cannot run in debug mode.

I am still able to flash the pic from ccs load.

Has anyone else had this issue? I contacted CCS support a while back and didn't get much help from them.

Any help or advice is appreciated!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: