CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

OSA - RTOS for PIC controllers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mickey231bhq

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:41 am     Reply with quote

I am waiting for a solution.
tester

Re: Bug Fixed?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 pm     Reply with quote

DerWolf wrote:
Hello,

I just wanted to start trying OSA and have read about this problem. Is this bug fixed again, as I just bought the new ccs Compiler?

Thanx

This is a compiler's bug. It came in 4.104. (This bug is absent in previous versions).
tester

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:27 pm     Reply with quote

mickey231bhq wrote:
I am waiting for a solution.

I already gave you a link with description of problem: http://www.ccsinfo.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41180

This is a compiler's bug. Use previous version of compiler.
mickey231bhq

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:21 am     Reply with quote

I tried the version 4.105 the implementation, compiler bug has disappeared, all are good. Very Happy
tester

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 am     Reply with quote

mickey231bhq wrote:
I tried the version 4.105 the implementation, compiler bug has disappeared, all are good. Very Happy
Thank's for information! I will check this version more detailed as soon as possible.

Promo: OSA is ported for AVR (compilers WinAVR and IAR)
http://wiki.pic24.ru/doku.php/en/osa/ref/download/intro
skoberlink

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:45 am     Reply with quote

Hey I'm having some problems getting the current version of OSA to compile. I'm using CCS version 4.038. I've added the osa directory to my include path but I keep getting this error:

Quote:
*** Error 18 "X:\xxx\xxx\xxx\osa\osa.h" Line 1137(10,30): File can not be opened
Not in local "port\osa_include.h"

I know this means it can't find the file but I'm really not sure why. The file is exactly where it's supposed to be. This is just a test project so it's pretty much the simplest OSA project one can make. Any ideas on why it won't compile?
tester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:06 am     Reply with quote

skoberlink wrote:
Hey I'm having some problems getting the current version of OSA to compile. I'm using CCS version 4.038. I've added the osa directory to my include path but I keep getting this error:

Quote:
*** Error 18 "X:\xxx\xxx\xxx\osa\osa.h" Line 1137(10,30): File can not be opened

I know this means it can't find the file but I'm really not sure why. The file is exactly where it's supposed to be. This is just a test project so it's pretty much the simplest OSA project one can make. Any ideas on why it won't compile?

Describe the sequence of operations when you create the project. There should not be any trouble when all done correcly.
skoberlink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:41 am     Reply with quote

tester wrote:
skoberlink wrote:

Quote:

Describe the sequence of operations when you create the project. There should not be any trouble when all done correcly.

I'm using CCS to compile but MPLAB for the IDE. It all seems to be properly set up for the PIC18F2620. I #include the osa.h and device files. OSAcfg.h is in the project but not included by my .c file. Since I'm using CCS I did not #include the osa.c file. I also added the two file paths to my include search path. I just click "build all" and let it do it's thing. That's when I get the error above.

In case it's relevant here's the code:
Code:
#include <18F2620.h>
#include <osa.h>

void main(void) {
    OS_Init();
    OS_Run;
}   

Like I said just the simplest possible project. I was just trying to see if I could get it to compile before I went any farther.
tester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:45 am     Reply with quote

All correctly.

Does your project path contains any non-english letters? MPLAB doesn't like them. Can you attach your project (whole) here, I'll check it?

Try to do build example from "osa\|example\ccs"
skoberlink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:07 am     Reply with quote

No there aren't any non-english characters.

Here's the project file: http://rapidshare.com/files/406544171/RTOS_test.rar

I tried to build the ccs examples but I can't get it to find the osa.h file no matter what I include in the search path...
tester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:14 am     Reply with quote

skoberlink wrote:
No there aren't any non-english characters.

Here's the project file: http://rapidshare.com/files/406544171/RTOS_test.rar

I tried to build the ccs examples but I can't get it to find the osa.h file no matter what I include in the search path...

The Rapidshare says: "This Account has expired." It does not allow to download the file. Send it to me via e-mail: osa@pic24.ru
skoberlink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:24 am     Reply with quote

Alright, I sent it. Sorry the link didn't work. I uploaded it not 5 minutes ago and it still works for me. Maybe it's a country thing...
tester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 am     Reply with quote

skoberlink wrote:
Alright, I sent it. Sorry the link didn't work. I uploaded it not 5 minutes ago and it still works for me. Maybe it's a country thing...

I have received your project. The problem is in CCSC.EXE: it doesn't like <spaces> in project paths. Your project located in "RTOS test" foulder. When I moved it into "RTOStest" (same without <space>), all became fine.

(Same about the foulder's name "Lumec Control Product" in the path)
skoberlink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:51 am     Reply with quote

hmmm...it's still giving the same error. It can't find "port/osa_include.h" I took out the <space>, changed the search path accordingly. I'm not sure what else could be wrong. Any other suggestions? Is there a specific place I should be putting the osa folder?
tester

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:58 am     Reply with quote

skoberlink wrote:
hmmm...it's still giving the same error. It can't find "port/osa_include.h" I took out the <space>, changed the search path accordingly. I'm not sure what else could be wrong. Any other suggestions? Is there a specific place I should be putting the osa folder?

You didn't understand: you must to move your project into the foulder that does not contains any spaces.

The trouble is that ccsc.exe splits command's "+I" parameter when meets a <space> symbol.

Step by step:
1. Create a foulder "x:\LCP\Engineering\Andy\RTOStest"
2. Place osa intro "x:\LCP\Engineering\Andy\OSA"
3. Move there files main_test.c and osacfg.h
4. Create a new project in MPLAB in the just created foulder.
5. Add file main_test.c into the project
6. Add include path "x:\LCP\Engineering\Andy\RTOStest"
7. Add include path "x:\LCP\Engineering\Andy\OSA"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> Code Library All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: