CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

MT8889 driver
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
benoitstjean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 am     Reply with quote

As explained earlier in the thread, ALL the code is there, including the code for the interrupt. The code I posted is for the PIC device from Microchip (PIC18F4620). The interrupt code for input B0 is found at line starting with #int_ext - it clearly says "External interrupt on B0" as a comment line.

And also, notice the message from Dave_27 "Thanks for your DRIVER code, we can call a different country without any problem, it's a fantastic DRIVER.". This indicates to me that this guy took the exact code I posted and made it work. So, I don't know why it is not working for you.

It could be a problem with your circuit. If you have an oscilloscope, I suggest you put the probe on the DTMF OUT pin. Maybe the circuit has something wrong in it. There's more to it than just code. There are so many factors in the equation so you cant assume that only the code is wrong.

Again, ALL the code required to dial DTMF digits and receiving DTMF digits is there and it works.
codewiz

How to apply?
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:56 am     Reply with quote

Hi benoitstjean
Great stuff. Please, can I use MT8870 DTMF decoder with the code.
BTW, what kind of project can I do with this driver. Please, send a sample project to my e-mail doc.code[at]yahoo.com to help clarify the application. Thanks.
benoitstjean

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:20 am     Reply with quote

Hi Codewiz,

If you read the entire post, I wrote that the code was written for the MT8885 and was to be interfaced with a PIC microcontroller and an MH88437.

Therefore, I don't know if it'll work with the MT8870 because I've never used that chip nor looked at the specs. You should compare the specs with the MT8885.

The code I used is posted in this thread. I started-off with the original code from the Italian guy, which didn't work, and made it work and posted it here. Everything you need is there as far as I remember.

The kind of project you can do is what your imagination can think of. It's a DTMF encoder/decoder... whatever application you can think of that can make use of DTMF sending and receiving...

Benoit
codewiz

Thank you!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:55 am     Reply with quote

Thanks for kind reply.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> Code Library All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: