CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

PIC10F200 and ICD verification errors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PIC10F200 and ICD verification errors
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:41 pm     Reply with quote

Greetings,

I am running an ICD-U40 and am programming a PIC10F200 that is running from a 3.6V lithium battery (the jumper has been removed on the ICD-U40). I can program a PIC the first time and the program will run but any other additional attempts to program the part will fail with verification errors. I've changed out the PICs on the board to verify this and it still will only program once sucessfully. These are flash parts so I should be able to erase them and re-program them. Has anyone else had this problem who could shed some light on this issue?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:42 am     Reply with quote

After much frustration the problem seems to be that it will not erase the program memory with less than 5V. I couldn't use 5V with my board because it also had a Linx transmitter module that can handle no more than 3.6V. I removed the Linx module, destroying it, and tried programming it at 5V and had success. I guess I will have to verify the program before placing the Linx module back on the PCB as much as possible. Evil or Very Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: