CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Looking for PIC16F872 programmer to write a small code.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sean Stevens

Looking for PIC16F872 programmer to write a small code.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 9:40 am     Reply with quote

Hi

I am looking for a competent PIC programmer to write a fairly simple code for a project. I am willing to pay.
The project is as follows: a special hardware connects to a USB port and presents the data from USB port in pure 8bit format with associated Read/Write signal lines to the PIC 872. The PIC is to read the data and pass it to a smart card memory card. I have done all the hardware. I also have the source code for this written for 872 but it doesnt seems to work.
Ideally looking to hook up with a software partner to do projects for commercial use, if interested drop me a line.

Thanks very much.
Sean
UK

Re: Looking for PIC16F872 programmer to write a small code.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 10:53 pm     Reply with quote

Hi Sean,

I'm a design engineer in Arkansas, USA. Been using PICs pretty much since they came out.

Tell me more about the project. I might be interested. Why are you using the F872?

What part of the UK? I was in Manchester and the northern part of England on business a few years ago. Saw Manchester United play! What a day that was!

Cheers,
Sergio

:=Hi
:=
:=I am looking for a competent PIC programmer to write a fairly simple code for a project. I am willing to pay.
:=The project is as follows: a special hardware connects to a USB port and presents the data from USB port in pure 8bit format with associated Read/Write signal lines to the PIC 872. The PIC is to read the data and pass it to a smart card memory card. I have done all the hardware. I also have the source code for this written for 872 but it doesnt seems to work.
:=Ideally looking to hook up with a software partner to do projects for commercial use, if interested drop me a line.
:=
:=Thanks very much.
:=Sean
:=UK
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: