CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Anyone played with the EVE screen controller?. (solved)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:46 am     Reply with quote

OK. Sounds as if you have the low level stuff working well. The most complex
thing then is getting your head round how the 'display list' management
has to work. Basically for every drawing, you have the begin' a
CoProList, by sending the addressforWr, followed by a CMD_DLSTART.
Then for every command that is sent, you have to keep track of the
offset this adds. (so increment by 4 after the CMD_DLSTART). You then
follow with the drawing commands you want (set colours, select fonts, draw
text and lines. Then you have to send the 'DISPLAY' command, followed
by writing the offset to the display. Then the swap command to have this
be swapped into the execution buffer.
The display does not show anything till this sequence is correctly completed.
handixx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 6:47 am     Reply with quote

yes I was thinking about that so now I power by a converter of 3A That I found in my mess ><.
Still have nothing.. how I can know if my display settings are goods ? when I am looking my datasheet I have a big range bettewen the min an max...

https://www.distec.de/fileadmin/pdf/produkte/TFT-Displays/Disea/ZW-T050QWH-03P_Datasheet.pdf

If I understood good that code should provide a red screen isn't it ?:
Code:

lcdWidth   = 800;                                                           // Active width of LCD display
    lcdHeight  = 480;                                                           // Active height of LCD display
    lcdHcycle  = 840;                                                           // Total number of clocks per line
    lcdHoffset = 20;                                                            // Start of active line
    lcdHsync0  = 8;                                                             // Start of horizontal sync pulse
    lcdHsync1  = 4;                                                            // End of horizontal sync pulse
    lcdVcycle  = 504;                                                           // Total number of lines per screen
    lcdVoffset = 20;                                                            // Start of active screen
    lcdVsync0  = 8;                                                             // Start of vertical sync pulse
    lcdVsync1  = 4;                                                             // End of vertical sync pulse
    lcdPclk    = 2;                                                             // Pixel Clock
    lcdSwizzle = 0;                                                             // Define RGB output pins
    lcdPclkpol = 1;                                                             // Define active edge of PCLK

EVE_MemWrite16(REG_HCYCLE,  lcdHcycle);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_HOFFSET, lcdHoffset);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_HSYNC0,  lcdHsync0);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_HSYNC1,  lcdHsync1);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_VSIZE,   lcdHeight);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_VCYCLE,  lcdVcycle);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_VOFFSET, lcdVoffset);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_VSYNC0,  lcdVsync0);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_VSYNC1,  lcdVsync1);   
    EVE_MemWrite8(REG_SWIZZLE,  lcdSwizzle);   
    EVE_MemWrite8(REG_PCLK_POL, lcdPclkpol);   
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_HSIZE,   lcdWidth);
    EVE_MemWrite16(REG_VSIZE,   lcdHeight);   
    EVE_MemWrite32(ramDisplayList, 0x02000000);                                 // Clear Color RGB sets the colour to clear screen to black
    EVE_MemWrite32(ramDisplayList,CLEAR_COLOR_RGB (255,0,0));
    ramDisplayList += 4;                                                        // point to next location
    EVE_MemWrite32(ramDisplayList, CLEAR(1,1,1));                  // Clear 00100110 -------- -------- -----CST  (C/S/T define which parameters to clear)

ramDisplayList += 4;                                                        // point to next location
    EVE_MemWrite32(ramDisplayList, DISPLAY());                                 // DISPLAY command 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 (end of display list)

EVE_MemWrite8(REG_DLSWAP, DLSWAP_FRAME);  // Swap display list to make the edited one activeamDisplayList = RAM_DL;                                                    // start of Display List
   //
    delay_us(50);
    EVE_MemWrite8(REG_PCLK, lcdPclk);
handixx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:25 am     Reply with quote

I have my red dot and TEXT !!

My problem came from the GPIO addressing. I made like the example (send 0xffff) and i don't know why my low voltage of spi wasn't 0v.
temtronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:14 am     Reply with quote

progress, even small steps is GOOD, gives you a fighting chance to get 'Hello World' onto the screen....

if zero isn't zero, check for bad or questionable 'grounds'.

Jay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: