CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

U80 Works when Programming, Glitchy when Debugging

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
uslimey

U80 UPDATE
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:17 pm     Reply with quote

So tech support said that I need a programmer cable shorter than 12", no resistance in series with the ICD pins, and a 47K pull up resistor on MCLR. They said that the debugger is continuously communicating with the PIC during debugging --- I am not sure if that is 100% correct, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt...

Anyway, I did everything they requested - my programming cable is 10" I have zero ohm jumpers on the ICD lines and a 47K pullup on the MCLR pin... The target still won't start the first time you press GO... The have to PAUSE and go again... Then the target stops randomly, and hitting PAUSE and GO causes it to continue where it left off...

What's with the U80... I wish I still had my old programmer... This one seems so glitchy in comparison.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: