CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Using CCS with CodeWright

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thomas

Using CCS with CodeWright
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2003 11:27 pm     Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I want to edit and compile PICC under CodeWright. I tried to setup the command line but it doesn't work. It looks like this:

${FTEE} "C:\Program Files\PICC\CCSC.exe" +FM E:\Project\Test\main.c

I also want to be able to click on the error message and automatically jump to the error line. Is it possible?
Regards
Thomas

Re: Using CCS with CodeWright
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 11:42 am     Reply with quote

:=Hi everyone,
:=
:=I want to edit and compile PICC under CodeWright. I tried to setup the command line but it doesn't work. It looks like this:
:=${FTEE} "C:\Program Files\PICC\CCSC.exe" +FM E:\Project\Test\main.c
Try this one, from the archives:
<a href="http://www.pic-c.com/forum/general/posts/12546.html" TARGET="_blank">http://www.pic-c.com/forum/general/posts/12546.html</a>

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 11:30 am     Reply with quote

Thank you for your help! I tried this one already but it still doesn't work.

:=:=Hi everyone,
:=:=
:=:=I want to edit and compile PICC under CodeWright. I tried to setup the command line but it doesn't work. It looks like this:
:=:=${FTEE} "C:\Program Files\PICC\CCSC.exe" +FM E:\Project\Test\main.c
:=Try this one, from the archives:
:= <a href="http://www.pic-c.com/forum/general/posts/12546.html" TARGET="_blank"> <a href="http://www.pic-c.com/forum/general/posts/12546.html" TARGET="_blank">http://www.pic-c.com/forum/general/posts/12546.html</a></a>

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:43 pm     Reply with quote

I use CodeWright and decided to find a way to make this work when I saw your post. I ended up with this as a command line:
"c:\program files\picc\CCSC.exe" +DC +LN +T +A +M +Y9 +P30 "c:\data\FTS Firmware\Tango\302-4006500.c"

I used the following options:
No command shell
Save all files

:=Thank you for your help! I tried this one already but it still doesn't work.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 9:01 pm     Reply with quote

Thank you for your help! Using this command line, do you get it work properly? I tried this but still, it doesn't work. Would you please point me to a document or something about what the +DC, +LN, etc option mean?
Thanks!
Thomas
:=I use CodeWright and decided to find a way to make this work when I saw your post. I ended up with this as a command line:
:="c:\program files\picc\CCSC.exe" +DC +LN +T +A +M +Y9 +P30 "c:\data\FTS Firmware\Tango\302-4006500.c"
:=I used the following options:
:=No command shell
:=Save all files
:=:=Thank you for your help! I tried this one already but it still doesn't work.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 11:14 am     Reply with quote

The switches you're asking about are in the Compiler Manual, page 2. What version of CodeWright are you using? I was able to do this with versions 6.5 and 7.5. Also, did you set the check boxes the same way I did?

Oh, (just in case) you did use your source code path, not mine, right?

:=Thank you for your help! Using this command line, do you get it work properly? I tried this but still, it doesn't work. Would you please point me to a document or something about what the +DC, +LN, etc option mean?
:=Thanks!
:=Thomas
:=:=I use CodeWright and decided to find a way to make this work when I saw your post. I ended up with this as a command line:
:=:="c:\program files\picc\CCSC.exe" +DC +LN +T +A +M +Y9 +P30 "c:\data\FTS Firmware\Tango\302-4006500.c"
:=:=I used the following options:
:=:=No command shell
:=:=Save all files
:=:=:=Thank you for your help! I tried this one already but it still doesn't work.

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 1:46 pm     Reply with quote

The code was compile OK. My problem is when I double-click on the error message, CodeWright is unable to open the file with error and jump to the appropriate place. I think it has to do with the way CodeWright interprets the error message.
Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Thomas
:=The switches you're asking about are in the Compiler Manual, page 2. What version of CodeWright are you using? I was able to do this with versions 6.5 and 7.5. Also, did you set the check boxes the same way I did?
:=Oh, (just in case) you did use your source code path, not mine, right?
:=:=Thank you for your help! Using this command line, do you get it work properly? I tried this but still, it doesn't work. Would you please point me to a document or something about what the +DC, +LN, etc option mean?
:=:=Thanks!
:=:=Thomas
:=:=:=I use CodeWright and decided to find a way to make this work when I saw your post. I ended up with this as a command line:
:=:=:="c:\program files\picc\CCSC.exe" +DC +LN +T +A +M +Y9 +P30 "c:\data\FTS Firmware\Tango\302-4006500.c"
:=:=:=
:=:=:=I used the following options:
:=:=:=No command shell
:=:=:=Save all files
:=:=:=
:=:=:=:=Thank you for your help! I tried this one already but it still doesn't work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: