CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Debug error with ICD-U64

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snickers

Debug error with ICD-U64
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:31 am     Reply with quote

I'm using the PCWHD with the ICD-U64 the first time and have some problems with the debugger. In the past I have used my PCB with the ICD2 of Microchip without any problems. With the CCSLOAD.exe I can use the ICD-U64 for reading/writing/erasing/running target program without any problems. But when I try to use the debugger I get the following message:

Could not start target: The target was not halted after reset. Check the target oscillator and MCLR. Make sure the target clock match the clock fuse and that the target is oscillating. Use View | Valid fuses to find the correct clock fuse.

Is it a problem that I use the PIC (18F4550) with an external active crystal oscillator (20MHz) instead of one crystal component?

My used fuses are:
Code:

ECPLL, NOWDT, NOPROTECT, NOPUT, NOLVP, CPUDIV1, PLL5, DEBUG

Thanks in advance for every support.
monsters_inc

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:56 am     Reply with quote

Hi. On MCLR pin must be only 47k resistor to VCC.

Best Regards.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: