CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Mach X Checksum mismatch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Budius

Mach X Checksum mismatch
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:15 am     Reply with quote

Hi guys,

I'm (was) using a mach-x to program a PIC12F508/9
Due to some problems with the I/O I was bending the legs of the chip out of the board it was controlling so I could test stuff isolated (using LEDs and multimeters).
Because the legs were bent, I was having to hold the chip down on the programmer to keep the contact, but the problem started when it got some poor contact and I heard some electricity sound. Rolling Eyes

After that, the mach x were just returning errors on any operation on CCS-Load. I re-loaded the flash on it, and it started to operate "normally", or at least it looked like it did.
The thing is... now absolutely nothing that I had working before on the software is working anymore. Actually nothing happens. Even if I program simple stuff such as sleep(333) output_high sleep(333) output_low is not doing anything.

In further investigation I took note of the .hex file checksum and size and flash it on a chip. After that I "Read from chip" creating a new file, as expected the new file it's the whole chip memory (bigger than the original), but the checksum is different Confused .

Anyone can help? Can any one replicate the procedure (flash, read back, compare checksums)? Did I really burned the machx or am I just been really stupid on something on the software? Is there any configuration on the mach x I might be missing after re-loading its flash?

any help is appreciated...
thanks...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: