CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ICD-U40 w/ PIC18F26J50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DragonPIC

ICD-U40 w/ PIC18F26J50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:21 am     Reply with quote

Just tried to hook up the ICD-U40 up to a PIC18F26J40. Opened up CCSLOAD and found my part in the list and it failed to detect my part. I then disconnected the part and ran diags. VPP sits at 4V. I select a different part and VPP is fine at 10V.

The VCC of target part is 3.3V. I loaded up an older version of ICD programmer and found I have 1.36 firmware revision w/ #97 hardware revision (not sure how to find this info. CCSLOAD - What happened to the older programming software?).

Any help on getting this part to program with my ICD-U40?

ICD-U64
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm     Reply with quote

Just got a new ICD-U64 and all works good. For some reason the whole 3V-5V and 3V only thing is just a little confusing. Have no time to wait for a hardware Rev update. Unless it can be done myself?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: