CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Debugger Watch Problem PCWHD 4.080

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thoffman

Debugger Watch Problem PCWHD 4.080
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:28 pm     Reply with quote

Having three problems with some of the variables I've added to my watch window.

First, a few of the variables show a value of "ERROR #12 Undefined Identifier" while the debugger is completely stopped, but show the correct actual value when at a breakpoint. I would like to see the last value when the uP was halted. My other variables seem to work OK.

Second, the number of letters in a variable name seems to be limited to 9 in the watch variable expression. Doesn't seem right.

Third, it is impossible to enter an expression using the "+" button on the watch window. It forces the expression to be "_PCM_" every time.

I can't find much of anything useful in the manual about watch windows. Maybe I'm missing something...

Thanks
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: