CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ICDU40 worked for a few programmings, and then stopped

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ICDU40 worked for a few programmings, and then stopped
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:46 pm     Reply with quote

I have a dsPICdem 2 board and a ICDU40. I programmed both a 30f4011 and a 30f4013 successfully. The next day, I tried programming them again, and the ICDU40 could not find the target. Sometimes the diagnostic tool would report that Vdd is 0.03V, and other times it would read 4.98V. The board is properly powered, as the program still on both chips runs just fine. I've also tried powering from the ICDU40, but no change. I have noticed that CCS's documentation recommends a 47k pull up resistor from mclr to 5V, while the board has a 4.7k resistor. Could this be my problem? I would think that CCS would design its ICD to work with microchip's development boards.

Has anyone else had problems with the dspicdem 2 and icdu40?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:03 am     Reply with quote

I tried a ICD2 and it works fine. Looks like the ICDU40 is going back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: