CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

12hv615

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gnz

12hv615
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:14 am     Reply with quote

Hi everybody,
I have problem with 12HV615. I use picc 4.071 and write a program for the 12hv615. But i could not load it to the microchip. I have both icd-u40 and icd2. When i try to connect mplab say target device is not connected and u40 says could not detect the chip. Is there any difference of connections to debugger or any other thing?

Thank for your replies.
Matro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:07 am     Reply with quote

If the PIC isn't powered by the board, you have to activate "target is powered by ICD" in MPLAB and to plug the external DC block to ICD.

Matro.
gnz

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:14 am     Reply with quote

Thanks Matro, but the board is powered by 5 volt. And i try another hv615 in case of the hv615 are broken.
Matro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:38 am     Reply with quote

So check your hardware. Nothing should hold MCLR, RB6 or RB7 at a low or high level.
During ICSP, these 3 pins shall be high impedance.

Matro.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:44 am     Reply with quote

Thanks Matro, the problem is resolved. I have uninstalled and install new version of Mplab and then problem is resolved. But CCS U40 still could not recognize the target.
Matro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:46 am     Reply with quote

Maybe this programmer doesn't support this device. Check in the list of supported devices. ;-)

Matro.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: