CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ICD1/s using 16LF876 firmware upgrade

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crystal_lattice

ICD1/s using 16LF876 firmware upgrade
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:41 am     Reply with quote

Hi guys.

I'm using Microchip ICD1 with upgraded firmware to work with ccs. Every thing works very nicely, thaks ccs :-)

Now my problem: I want to use icd for 18F at low 3.3V. I programed my 16LF876, as explained in ETN21, with the 876.hex provided with Mplab and then went back to ccs to upgrade firmware, but to no avail. i went back to Mplab and also no luck. The icd works in mplab but now i can't get it to work with ccs. i also flashed 16LF with bootload.hex in ccs dir and that causes dialog to apear "upgrade firmware" but that does not work in the end either. I suspect it might be that the firmware was not intended for "A" version of 16LF, could that be and if so what is the work around? ...if any?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: