CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

VB program which uses ICD command line

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jseidmann

VB program which uses ICD command line
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:46 pm     Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

I found in the ICD help that you can enter in the command line "ICD -Tfilename.hex" and it will then automatically program the connected board with that hex file which is great.

I was wondering if any of you have made a VB program that automatically sends the information to the command line and automates the process and would be willing to give me their VB source code. I'm trying to automate a process and this is one step and would be greatly appreciated. If someone could give me some source code, or point me in the right direction, I would be extremely indebted to you.

Sincerely,

Jon
Neutone

Re: VB program which uses ICD command line
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 5:32 pm     Reply with quote

jseidmann wrote:
Hi everyone,

I found in the ICD help that you can enter in the command line "ICD -Tfilename.hex" and it will then automatically program the connected board with that hex file which is great.

I was wondering if any of you have made a VB program that automatically sends the information to the command line and automates the process and would be willing to give me their VB source code. I'm trying to automate a process and this is one step and would be greatly appreciated. If someone could give me some source code, or point me in the right direction, I would be extremely indebted to you.

Sincerely,

Jon

Try this command in VB
Shell ("C:\Program Files\picc\Icd.exe -TC:\Tfilename.HEX")
jseidmann

Thanks
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:35 pm     Reply with quote

Thanks,

that surely did the trick. I appreciate your help greatly

--Jon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: