CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Error: "PCM" not installed on this pc...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
itsjustmatt

Error: "PCM" not installed on this pc...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:26 pm     Reply with quote

I'm using Win Xp, CCS PCM V3.030. It works fine under MPLAB 5.6. Using the patch and MPLAB 6.10 I get "Error: "PCM" not installed on this pc..." when trying to compile, however the program window pops up and disappears. I got the same thing using the TechTools IDE. I've also used "+fm" to ensure PCM is selected". I've uninstalled/reinstalled the all software with no change. Any clue?
Matt

Re: Error: "PCM" not installed on this pc...
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 3:00 am     Reply with quote

I had this problem yesterday I just reinstalled the CCS program without uninstalling it and it worked after that

chris

:=I'm using Win Xp, CCS PCM V3.030. It works fine under MPLAB 5.6. Using the patch and MPLAB 6.10 I get "Error: "PCM" not installed on this pc..." when trying to compile, however the program window pops up and disappears. I got the same thing using the TechTools IDE. I've also used "+fm" to ensure PCM is selected". I've uninstalled/reinstalled the all software with no change. Any clue?
:=Matt

Re: I'm haveing the same F'in error!!!
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:13 pm     Reply with quote

:=I'm using Win Xp, CCS PCM V3.030. It works fine under MPLAB 5.6. Using the patch and MPLAB 6.10 I get "Error: "PCM" not installed on this pc..." when trying to compile, however the program window pops up and disappears. I got the same thing using the TechTools IDE. I've also used "+fm" to ensure PCM is selected". I've uninstalled/reinstalled the all software with no change. Any clue?

I'm using win98, MPLAB 6.12, and PCW, IDE V3.2,PCM 3.032, I also have V3.092 but can't seem to make it work even on its own, so just been sticking with the 3.032 version..

I installed the mplab6 install and reinstalled everything a couple times never seems to work. Strangely if I run CSSC.exe directly it creates NONAME.err which says the same thing?

Re: Error: "PCM" not installed on this pc...
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:12 pm     Reply with quote

I had this problem. It was because I did not have the correct PIC Device Selected. Be sure that you have the correct PIC Chip selected under the Menu Configure|Select Device.

-cheers!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: