CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

modify timer(timer_1_high)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
helen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:27 am     Reply with quote

<font face="Courier New" size=-1>hi there,

having problem with programming my picdem.net board with ethernet web server. i am using ccsc version pcm 3.XXX, and i changed the picweb.c code arcoding to the tips given by FAQ(ccsc web). I modify the code with #byte TIMER_1_HIGH = 0x0f, and #byte TIMER_1_LOW = 0x0e. However, the code loaded into my pic 16f877 cant work . Either than that, i does not do any changer more. Ops, the FAQ also mentioned about #device ADC=10, i test to modified, the result is error while compiling. Due to i do not need to implement ADC, i just identify timer_1_high and timer_1_low.

The code do not have problem, it can be compiler, the thing is, it cant work as the demo application board. If i load the demo application (p16web.h) given by ccsc, it's ok. The result is same wit what i hope for.

Can please give me a guide? i need to modify the demo application to suit with my application. But before that, i sure want to ensure that by using ccsc pcm version 3.XX, my board can work.

thank you.

helen

</font>

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 4:52 am     Reply with quote

Ops, besides trying insert the identifier for timer_1_high,and timer_1_low, i also try with #device ADC=10 as state by FAQ CCSC. the problem is error message while compiling.

thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: