ICD-U64 In-Circuit Programmer/Debugger
ICD-U64 is a complete In-Circuit Programming and In-Circuit Debugging solution for Microchip's PIC® MCUs and dsPIC® DSCs. ICD-U64 debug support covers all targets that have debug mode when used in conjunction with the C-Aware IDE Compilers. The unit also provides in-circuit serial programming (ICSP™) support for all Flash chips.
- ICD & ICSP™ functionality with CCS C-Aware IDE Compilers
- Programming and debugging support for Microchip PIC® MCU, dsPIC® DSCs, & flash devices
- Programming support for Microchip PIC32
- Powers and connects with USB
- Power the target board at 3.3V or 5.0V with simple jumper setting
- Includes FREE CCSLOAD Software
- Data Streaming - Obtain real-time diagnostic data, and more...
- RoHS compliant
- Replaces ICD-U40 (still supported)
Computer Requirements: CCS device programmers only work with 32 or 64-bit Windows on Intel®, AMD or Arm® processors, or with Linux on Intel® or AMD processors.
CCSLOAD FREE programmer control software supports the ICD-U64 and offers many new key features including; powerful command line options in Windows/Linux, extensive diagnostics, easy to use production interface, and enhanced security options.
ICD-U64 can be paired with Tag-Connect, a cost saving production ICSP™ Programming cable that eliminates the need for a ICSP™ connector on your product. Tag Connect provides a direct pin-to-circuit connection, saving space on your PCB. The modular end works with existing ICD programmers as well as the ICD-U64.