CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Unable to configure Pickit3 under Windows 10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eletricman

Unable to configure Pickit3 under Windows 10
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:36 am     Reply with quote

Hello,

I am not sure if I am doing everything right.
Recently I have installed CCS 5.025 in my computer (not sure how outdated it is exactly) in order to develop a project, keeping tool version compatibility with other developments.

After that, installed the usb drivers after receiving a message "Software driver not found". I was expecting to view the CCS ICS-U64 item in Device Manager but nothing. By the way the only new item was a "Unknown Device". No success also trying to install the .inf file.

Something similar also happened when I tried to do it under Windows XP (virtual machine). It detected Pickit3 as a generic USB device but was unable to accept ccs driver via .inf file even when I try to update driver Device Manager.

That's all I have done so far, no idea what's going wrong.
What can I do?

Note 1: both Windows are able to detect Pickit3 anyhow and show at least the serial number in CCS IDE.
Note 2: similar behaviour watched with MPLAB X 3.46
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: