CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

ICD-U64 DsPIC30F5011

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redant1

ICD-U64 DsPIC30F5011
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:49 am     Reply with quote

I don't know if this is a ICD-U64 issue or an ccsload issue. Basically when using ccsload and ICD-U64 I get an error saying that "Chip is not detected,ID=0181". I've verified that I have the correct chip selected and that voltage is applied to the board externally. At first I attempted to power the chip via the ICD but was told by CCS that the ICD could not supply enough power for this processor.

Now, I know the board and CPU are good as I can program the processor just fine when using MPLABs ICD 2 and IDE. This is fine for me, the developer, but I am looking for a simpler solution for production and field technicians. Is any body else having trouble with the DsPIC series of micro controllers?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: