CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

All the computer gurus,i need your help badly!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kel

All the computer gurus,i need your help badly!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:32 pm     Reply with quote

thanks Andrew and Kender for your responses.i do agree that the description is very simplistic.some of the suggestions you have posted are very sensible indeed.
the device i have built is rather simple.the tone burst is rather produced by a ic555 timers.it's controlled by timing ics such as jk flipflop and a high speed voltage comparators.i would be more pleased to replace these components with PIC.
also i would be more happy to show you the scope results but i was not able to post it.i have tried but it doesn't seem to have a link to add an image from the desktop utility. if you have an idea on how to upload image from the desktop to the forum please let me know.
the simplified sketch shows echoes amplified and integrated so that a smooth rising and falling curve is produced.this is the sonar net in the pool under normal conditions with rain,wind,salinity,water temperature and smaller objects taken into account.when object is in the pool,the signal received is lower and the integrated signal amplitude is lower and if the setpoints conditions are met,the alarm is sounded.i have tried to draw some schematics but it doesn't look decipherable when i preveiwed it.so i deleted it.
please help me out!
Shocked

cheers mates.

[img] Rolling Eyes [/img]
kender

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger

Re: All the computer gurus,i need your help badly!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:43 pm     Reply with quote

kel wrote:
the tone burst is rather produced by a ic555 timers.it's controlled by timing ics such as jk flipflop and a high speed voltage comparators.

PIC can synthesize acoustic frequency for you with a PWM unit. PIC can do timing too.

May I recommend skimming through the datasheet? Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: