CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

how to get printf output using basicmicro programmer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karen

how to get printf output using basicmicro programmer
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:04 pm     Reply with quote

Hi All
I'm working with 16F767 and am using a basic micro programmer to program the PIC. (I'm compiling my C code into HEX using CCS C compiler then opening the HEX file in BasicMicro ISP-PRO IDE and using that programmer to set up the PIC). Unfortunatley I have a bug in my code which is very difficult to find without stepwise debugging / output. I do not have the CCS programmer and am wondering if anyone out there might have any insight on how one can get a set up like this working with debug output.. Any advice is appreciated...
fpgeh

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:43 pm     Reply with quote

How far can you get? Does the programmer work (ie. can you program/verify a simple program like toggling an I/O pin)?

You mentioned the problem was with printf. Post a simple program showing your #fuses settings and your #use rs232 statement and some more details.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: