CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

PIC18F46K80 Has No React

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy1995

PIC18F46K80 Has No React
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:07 am     Reply with quote

Hello~all
Recently I remove the program which in 18F45K80 to 18F46K80. Here the IO pot configuration and the crystal oscillator (from 8MHZ to 16MHZ) has been changed. The process of configuration was made according to the 18F46K80’s datasheet. The clock chose 4 times and the timer 1 interruption was set to be 125us. Then the program I complied is burnt into PIC.
The burning time is two times longer than before and it has burnt successfully in final. However it has no react when operating. Next, I checked the switch signal and outputs that has nothing changed by using oscilloscope as well as the CAN which is always in high level. Then, I wrote a text program to light LED and initialize IO pot. It also failed. I don't know what's wrong. Please help me analyze it and find the solutions! And this is the datasheet of PIC18F46K80: http://www.kynix.com/uploadfiles/pdf8798/PIC18F46K80-I2fML_69048.pdf .Please have a look if needed.

Thanks a lot.
Ttelmah

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:32 am     Reply with quote

Seriously we know the datasheet. You need to show us your 'test' code. Also what programmer?.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: