CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

Set CCSLoad To Default

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> CCS ICD / Mach X / Load-n-Go
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silverback01

Set CCSLoad To Default
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:28 pm     Reply with quote

I am using the PIC18F4520 development kit with an ICD-U64 on a Vista machine. I previously used the same thing on an XP machine. I had the XP machine set up so I could hit the compile button on the Compile tab, and then hit the ICD button under the Tools tab to program the chip. I used CCSLoad as my programming software and had it set to default through one or both of the first two fields in the Options->Tools window.

I tried to do this again after reinstalling the software and after pointing both the first and second lines to the CCSLoad program, when I hit the button under the Tools tab, the information goes to the chip, but the CCSLoad window does not close. This makes me think I deleted an important argument.

Does anyone have a similar setup or any suggestions on how to get the CCSLoad window to close once the programming is done? As a side note, I previously never saw the window under XP.

Thank you,
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: