CCS C Software and Maintenance Offers
FAQFAQ   FAQForum Help   FAQOfficial CCS Support   SearchSearch  RegisterRegister 

ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CCS does not monitor this forum on a regular basis.

Please do not post bug reports on this forum. Send them to support@ccsinfo.com

HELP with GPS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
el_tigre

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:04 pm     Reply with quote

SPA: Que raro, por que de hecho tenes un delay de 5000mS atras, osea que de minima deberia mantenerlo hasta que pase el delay.
Pense que tu problema era para mostrar las variables, ahi podia ayudarte, pero no uso LCD desde que dejé el asembler, jajaja...de hecho mis rutinas LCD son asembler, pero te recomiendo ver en el manual de CCS que onda con el driver de LCD, o mirate otros post a ver que hacen, exitos !!! Very Happy

ENG:That's odd indeed that you got a delay of 5000ms, I mean it should be maintained until it passes the delay.
I thought your problem was to show the variables, there could help, but not using LCD since I left the Assembler, in fact my LCD routines are Assembler, but I recommend you see in the CCS manual that's with the driver LCD, or look at you other post and see that they do, success!
warriorfenix

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:55 am     Reply with quote

I think the problem is, that being the INT_RDA running, every time you create to get something out the serial port, for the execution of the program. I once tried to enter the IF cod_sen == 1, disable INT_RDA, but then it shows me no value, why can it be?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CCS Forum Index -> General CCS C Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: